Membership with the KES
Would you like to get involved in helping to improve your local environment? KES always welcomes new members. The only prerequisite is enthusiasm!
Benefits of Membership
- Be a part of a group with over 35 years history of protecting and preserving our local environment.
- Monthly Kestrel newsletter
- Access to discounted books
- Enables you to be a part of our campaigns and projects
- Enables you to volunteer with us and at our Indigenous Nursery
- You are covered by our insurance when volunteering with us
- Enables you to vote at Annual General Meetings and Special Meetings
- Be counted! When the KES campaign for environment issues, we are speaking on your behalf. For example, if we write a submission against the removal of trees on a property, then it is we are not one, we are many!
Where does your membership money go?
- Covers insurance if you decide to volunteer with us.
- Towards running local campaigns designed to protect our environment from development, unnecessary habitat loss and other local issues.
- Towards education programs and events including informative displays, guest speaking at Scouts and community groups and displays at local festivals just to name a few.
- Donations to local community groups for projects s and to national environment groups such as Environmental Justice Victoria and Sea Shepherd Australia.
Types of membership
- Individual: A membership covering one person
- Concession: A membership covering one person holding a concession or pensioner card
- Family: Members of one family living at the same address
- Organisation: A incorporated community group
- Business: A commercial business
Sign me up!
1. Access our Membership Application Form
2. It should open in a new window - Click download
3. Find your computers Downloads folder and open the document.
4. Fill our document and save to your computer.
5 Email to email@example.com
Please allow up to 31 days for your application to be processed.
We will never disclose any personal information you supply us with to anyone outside of the KES without your permission.
Memberships need to be renewed each financial year. To renew your membership, please download the Membership Renewal Form and follow the steps as above.
Cover photo by Melissa Allen: Hibbertia riparia - Erect Guinea Flower