Membership with the KES
Would you like to get involved in helping to improve your local environment? KES always welcomes new members. The only prerequisite is enthusiasm!
Objectives of the Society:
- To actively promote sustainability within Knox and the wider community;
- To engage in projects and activities that monitor, protect and enhance the environment;
- To work with stakeholders including government, the community and business to advance environmental and sustainability policies, programs and practices.
Benefits of Membership
- Be a part of a group with over 35 years history of protecting and preserving our local environment.
- Kestrel newsletter
- Discounted books
- Enables you to be a part of our campaigns and projects
- Enables you to volunteer with us and at our Indigenous Nursery
- Enables you to vote at Annual General Meetings and Special Meetings
Where does your membership money go?
- Covers insurance if you decide to volunteer with us.
- Towards running local campaigns designed to protect our environment from development, unnecessary habitat loss and other local issues.
- Towards education programs and events including informative displays, guest speaking at Scouts and community groups and displays at local festivals just to name a few.
- Donations to local community groups for projects s and to national environment groups such as Environmental Justice Victoria and Sea Shepherd Australia.
Benefits of Volunteering with the KES and the KES Indigenous Nursery
- Free plants!
- Make new friends
- Learning new things
- Resume experience
- Discounted/free courses
- Discounted biannual camp
- For more information, please see our Volunteer page
Sign me up!
1. Access our Membership Application Form
2. It should open in a new window - Click download
3. Find your computers Downloads folder and open the document.
4. Fill our document and save to your computer.
5 Email to email@example.com
Please allow up to 31 days for your application to be processed.
We will never disclose any personal information you supply us with to anyone outside of the KES without your permission.
Cover photo by Melissa Allen: Hibbertia riparia - Erect Guinea Flower