Volunteering with the KES
The KES Committee consists of 10 members who are responsible for the smooth running of the Society. The committee must have the following five roles filled along with five general members (who may also hold other roles within the society).
- Secretary and Membership Officer
- KES Indigenous Nursery Liaison
- General Member's (5)
- Newsletter Editor
- Political Adviser
- Website Administrator
- Social Media Officer
- Media Officer - Newspaper articles
- Events Coordinator
- General members
- Assist with setting up and helps with stalls at community events such as National Tree Day and Stringybark Festival.
- Assist with catering if required
- Talks and guest speaking
The KES often have several Sub-committee's running depending on current focus.
If you are interested in any role, please talk to a Committee Member.
Cover photo by Melissa Allen: Cyathea australis - Rough Tree-fern